This design was adapted from handcrafted interlocking textile blocks used in the Usonian House (1939). It was built 75 years later as a tourism center on the Florida Southern College Campus in Lakeland, FL. The pillow measures 15" square. The front is made of a cotton/poly/acrylic blend and the back is a soft polyester. The cover unzips for easy laundering.